What’s killing Republican’s Strategy to Privatize Social Security and Medicare?
- An increasing application of statistics and accounting to explore correlation and causation factors bloating the implementation of these programs;
- The concept of one jacket fits all, in the delusion that privatization will solve all the associated problems found in implementing the two social welfare programs;
- An increasing desire to lambast government regulatory responsibility or involvement as detrimental to the free-market enterprise system;
- Poor leadership tactics engaged in galvanizing the required votes from both isle of congress in support of privatization of the welfare programs; and,
- The indisputable contribution of both and either of these programs from alleviating poverty among the disadvantaged and elderly among us.